Are you looking to boost your CV with practical experience? Do you have a way with words? Are you social media savvy? Are you interested in social impact and entrepreneurship? Do you want to be connected to a vibrant and creative community in Bergen? Want to work in Bergens most unique building?
Is the answer yes to some or all of the above questions?
Then maybe it’s you we are looking for!
We are on the look out for a communications intern to join our team one day a week.
- Estimated position – one day a week (7hr/wk).
- Maintaining activity in all digital communication channels (Newsletter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Strategic storytelling.
- Creating marketing strategies and campaigns on different topics regarding Impact Hub and social entrepreneurship.
- Creating content and blogs for the Impact Hub webpage and community.
- Currently studying media and communications, marketing, public relations or similar degree. We are also interested in business students with a genuine interest in social media and communications.
- Working experience with WordPress and/or Squarespace
- Working experience with Adobe: Photoshop, InDesign.
- Has a creative eye and can take great photos for social media use.
- Creativity and willingness to take initiative.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Impact Hub is an international network and it is important that you are comfortable communicating in English.
What we offer:
This position is an unpaid internship, but candidates will receive Hub Flex membership (valued at 1400,-/mth), which provides access to the Hub space to work or hold meetings, free access to Hub events, the opportunity to network with socially minded companies and entrepreneurs in Bergen and Norway. You will also have access to our global network of over 100 Hubs. This is a chance to work in a spontaneous, creative, start-up environment, and the opportunity to develop your skills, build portfolio and boost your CV.
About Impact Hub Bergen:
Part innovation lab, part business incubator, and part membership community. Impact Hub Bergen provide a collaborative work, meeting and learning space for people who seek to create positive impact. We believe in the power of innovation through collaboration. Impact Hub Bergen provides a creative space for entrepreneurial people to connect and cross-fertilize. Our members come from a variety of backgrounds but are united in their quest to create sustainable solutions for the biggest issues of our time.
Our beautiful space is centrally located based at UNESCO world heritage site Bryggen, Bergen. Our members enjoy access to flexible office spaces; various programs suitable to entrepreneurs, an events space; a member café; a variety of events linked to lectures, debate, music and film.
We are part of a global network of connected communities that enable collaborative ventures. This global platform connects our members to 15000+ changemakers and 100+ Impact Hubs across the world. Impact Hubs unite people from every profession, background and culture with imagination and drive to pursue enterprising ideas for the world. These are the people who see and do things differently and have entrepreneurial passion to create sustainable impact. At Impact Hub Bergen we host content, community and space to bring together game-changing ideas for social impact. We invite you to take part. Another world is not just possible, it is happening!
Please send you application as a motivational letter along with your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it ‘Communications Intern’.
Application deadline: 4th February.