Join our operational team this fall and get an insight into coworking and entrepreneurship for social change.
Impact Hub Bergen is where change goes to work. We are a coworking space that enables changemakers to realize their ideas for a better world.
- Are a local-global community of entrepreneurs working on sustainable solutions to meet the pressing challenges of our time
- Provide an inspiring space where people can work, meet, experiment, run events and make entrepreneurial ideas happen
- Share knowledge by organizing workshops, events and programs for social innovation
AS AN INTERN, YOU WILL:
- Perform daily tasks that support our coworking community (our members, our bookings and our programs)
- Be part of small team planning and executing events, eg. pitches, testbar, incubation programs, etc.
- Use strategic storytelling to communicate our social impact on social media, our blog and newsletters
- Currently studying Communications/Marketing, Project Management, Social Innovation or similar
- Have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English (Norwegian is a plus)
- Be organized and willing to take initiative with daily tasks
- Have values that are aligned with Impact Hub Bergen
5 REASONS TO JOIN US…
- You will network with an international and vibrant community of professionals
- You will have the freedom to plan your own events that are aligned with Impact Hub Bergen’s philosophy
- You’ll frequent our internal/external business development and innovation programs
- You will come to work at Bryggen, a UNESCO world heritage site ten minutes away from Bergen’s hiking trails
- Your lunch is on us and coffee/tea is always free
- Motivational Letter
to [email protected] with ‘Fall Intern’ in the subject line.
This is a full-time, unpaid internship from September 2019 to December 2019. The internship needs to be a mandatory part of your studies.
DEADLINE: Friday, 16th of August